BOA4-Prologue BOA4-Prologue

Great work!

I loved the art style, fbf animation, and sound effects! Great Job!

Flecko 2 Flecko 2

amazing

i loved the graphics and the humour. Great follow-up to the first Flecko, I can't wait for Flecko 3!

Picoday-Penillian Battle Picoday-Penillian Battle

awesome work!

great job, i like the characters and animation. The best part was when Nene died, and the rocket launcher was cool too.

LR: Prelude LR: Prelude

haha nice

great flash, the SFX and voice acting were great!

The Sinister Truth The Sinister Truth

Nice!

this was funny, I liked it.

The Chadwicks: Episode 1 The Chadwicks: Episode 1

I'd hardly call what has ensued "Hilarity"

More like "mildly amusing" at best. The graphics and animation obviously weren't the focus of the flash, but i'd like to mention they were lazily done. At least they were clean, and the tween animation worked well for this genre of flash. You definately have a unique style of art, I just don't like it very much. The pupils that popped out farther than the eye socket was where I crossed the line. That's not style, that's just retarded-looking. Voices were nicely done, and sound effects were high quality. Humour wasn't that great, perhaps certain audiences might enjoy it. However, I did not. Overall, 5. Hey, at least its a pass.

Pico's Unloaded Pico's Unloaded

coolio

This flash is pretty damn good. Some of the best animation on this site. This is probably the best flash of yours that you've shared with us.

Yoshi's Payback Yoshi's Payback

pretty cool

better than most sprite movies, thats for sure. The last scene was the best cuz mario actually fought bacl. btw, what were those songs that you used? (hope you reply)

NOT Another Sprite movie NOT Another Sprite movie

amusing

Well, it kept me entertained for 12 minutes, and for that I thank you. some parts were a little boring but in total it is an amusing mockery of the repetitivity in the sprite movies we keep seeing. Though you did exagerate certain parts, (I mean come on, no one's voice acting is THAT bad...)
Btw, what game are those dbz sprites ripped off of?

CheveLoco responds:

hahaha i know i've never seein voice acting that it's THAT bad...but hey you never know...and the dbz sprites were from the game hyper dimension

M Vegeta VS SSJ3 Goku P.2 M Vegeta VS SSJ3 Goku P.2

what game was that?

hey the movie was pretty cool what game did u rip those sprites off of? Please reply if you read this

gogetails22122 responds:

um....DragonBall Z Legendary Super Warriors for the sprites... the background was ripped from a mugen game.